Welcome to Feng-Shui Guide
Margo Furlong Aloof Feng Shui Consultant In Fort Lauderdale Florida Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
15. Feng Shui For Children’s Rooms And Spacesfrom:
Feng Shui is the art of creating a harmonious and balanced environment. The main principles of Feng Shui examine the particular use and placement of several objects to enable the increase of the flow of positive energy and reduce or eliminate the negative Chi. Its principles refer to the interaction of the several objects that surround us and their influence on our energy levels. Applying the principles of Feng Shui for children’s room decoration is also much encouraged, because that can help them grow up in a very relaxed and healthy environment.
When it comes to Feng Shui the right hand corner of the house is supposed to be the corner for kids – the same corner is the creative corner of the house, therefore it is understandable that this place is associated with many dreams and hopes. Improving the flow of positive energy in this part is of significant importance, as that can bring support and security, as well as good energy flow. The requirements are much more important for kids, because their rooms should support and encourage a balanced personality. Applying some of the basic principles of Feng Shui is thus recommended.
- First of all you need to determine the color of the room. The room should be either white or off white, even if every wall features a different color. If you decide to paint the room in different colors you should always keep a white wall or add some off-white colors to the space.
- Create a very secure and safe room. In order to do so you need to enhance the level of familiarity of your children with the space. An easy way to do so is to place some family pictures in the children room. Pictures should not be placed close to the windows though.
- The way you place furniture is very important. You should not place the bed with one side against the wall, because that obstructs the energy flow. You should leave enough space in all four directions around the bed. What is most important though is to avoid placing the bed below the window or in a spot that it is aligned to the bedroom door.
- Place the study desk of your child in such a way that they do not sit with their back to the door. Such a thing is pretty distracting for the child. If you don’t have any alternative you should place a mirror so as to have the incoming energy redirected.
- If you want to enhance the flow of positive energy in the children room you need to place some Feng Shui items, such as balls, bells, the Buddha and chimes, in order to reflect the basics of wealth, happiness and prosperity.
Margo Furlong Aloof Feng Shui Consultant In Fort Lauderdale Florida News